|Tank Size ||<60CM||<60CM||60-90CM||1M-1.5M||1.2M-1.5M||1.5M-2M||1.5M-2M|
DC pump with wave mode
Small body with big flow
Three years Warranty
With three modes:Steady flow rate Mode (20 Levels) ,Wave Mode and Feed Mode, the output power could be adjusted to match different size of fish tank.
Use SIX-Pole Intelligent DC three-phase driver (without sensor),
Low voltage(DC24V) operation ,Safe, Long life expectancy and low noise.
With Ceramic shaft & carbon fiber shaft sleeve to make sure the motor's long expectancy.
The input voltage if adapter is widely from AC100 to AC240V/60Hz) which can be suitable for many countries
Suitable for both fresh water and Salt water
Five Protection Function
1.Dry running protection
3.Over voltage protection
4.Low voltage protection
Instruction for Use
1. Steady flow rate Mode (20 Levels)
The pump will work in this mode (mode 1) when powered on. You can change the speed by the key of "Speed". When the indicator screen shows the number "101", that means you have chosen the lowest flow at mode 1, when the indicator screen shows the number "120", that means maximum flow rate at mode 1.
2. Wave making Mode (20 Levels)
Before work in wave making mode (mode 2), you should adjust the speed of mode 1 into a lower level (the water just come out from the pipe on the top tank slowly), for the normal fish tank the suitable speed is 02, the indicator screen shows "102". And then change into wave making mode (by press the key of "Mode"), the indicator screen will shows "202" (that means level 2 at mode 2), then press the key "speed" to change the wavelength.
3. Feed Mode
Press the key "Feed" till the indicator screen shows the number "410". When the number "410" comes out, that means you have chosen Feed mode successfully. And then the pump will stop working for your feeding fishes. Meantime, the indicator screen starts the countdown when it shows the number "49". The countdown is 10 minutes. When the screen shows the number "40", that means the countdown is over and the pump will restart to work.
1. Please clean the wave pump regularly to ensure their effectiveness.
2. If there have water on the surface of the controller, please wipe with dry cloth to prevent water from entering the control box.
3. When the pump stop working, first check the power adapter, then remove the foot of pump, open the pump lid by counterclockwise rotation, then clean the inner side of the pump.
4. This product is used in indoor, don't let the controller and adapter fall into the water so as to cause unnecessary losses.
1. Dry running is not allowed in order to guarantee the product performance.
2. Keep the controller and adapter away from water and water splash.
3. To avoid damage please don't open the controller and adapter.